Thursday, June 29, 2006

Val My Fiance

This post is dedicated to Val, my fiance, who sometimes complains that there's nothing about her on this blog! So here goes...

What can I write about her that is DJ related? Hmm, well she's there at most of my gigs. Sometimes she's sitting there all alone, waiting for me to finish, and at other times she's with her sister Diane, her bro. in law Ben and my bro Lazz. At other times she's with many more people, having a chat and some wine, or having something to eat, with a big smile on her face, listening to the tunes I throw at her (erm, I mean tunes I throw at them).

It's great to have her around when I play, especially when there's not a lot of people around and I know that she appreciates the hard work I put into my mixes. But sometimes it's better if she's not around, as I know how boring it can get for her, listening to the same tunes she hears at home. On top of that, US House is not really her favourite Genre either!

It'll be great to have her this Sunday at our Sunday Lounge sessions at Hush Bar! Would be nice to see her next to the fire place in their balcony, or having a chat with friends. We have some future plans to travel together to some awesome places like Paris and Thailand, so I really hope this thread is enough sucking up, for her to let me take my records along with us.

Kidding Val! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you actually found something to write about me on your blog! And NO - I was not complaining !!! Anyway, it's great to see that I play an important role in your DJ life/career. I am proud to have a personal DJ :) not many people can afford this luxury!
Regarding travel/DJ-ing ... well if it's going to pay for our hotel room bookings, then why not????

Great work dude! You're my favourite DJ ;)

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Webmaster said...

The stupid spammer ruined it :(