Monday, June 19, 2006

Inck has it all!

Last Friday night was a very special night. A few pleasant things happened at Inck Lounge during and after my set, which made it a good start to an even more satisfying weekend!

To begin with, the bar was fairly occupied, so I got to play slightly more upbeat tunes than I would usually play there, and so a couple of people danced briefly to some of my bumpy US House. On top of that, some of my friends from RMIT were down, so we had a bit of a chat inbetween tracks. After my set, (which was very fulfilling!) , the resident RnB DJ played some mad tunes and scratched the crap out of his records like some scratch wiz, which made my malibu pineapple all the more delicious, and the night a lot more entertaining. The vibe was good too -- there was a large group (25+) of people having a party and dancing the night away, to some of the 80's classics that the RnB DJ was later forced to play!!

Overall, it was a very satisfying night. Myself, my fiance, my bro and his friend had a couple of drinks, chilled out and chatted the night away.

No comments: