Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Vanilla Room Sydney

Located on the popular Norton Street in Leichhardt, Vanilla Room is a small, cozy and stylish cocktail bar with a generous sound system and an appropriate selection of DJs.

I had the privilege of playing at Vanilla Room last Sunday when I visited Sydney on the weekend, and it was a pleasant experience. The bar staff and people seemed to welcome the music and the DJ before me: Eva, played some nice funky House music, similar in style to mine. The DJ after me: Connor, played a nice soulful set and kept people relaxed and chilled out. For a Sunday night, the crowd wasn't too bad and kept the bar reasonably busy.

I had a couple of interesting cocktails after my set, all priced at a very tempting $10 each! The first had Vodka and some Coffee in it, and the second was made from freshly crushed lemon and Vodka. I wasn't sure after the first cocktail whether I was high on the Vodka or the Coffee! After sipping on a few more tasty treats like malibu with pineapple, I headed back home, very high and satisfied.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»