Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Myspace Slideshow on Blogger

I thought it would be cool to have a small slideshow with flyers of my past gigs, displayed on my blog. Since I've already got a slideshow set up for my Myspace page, I simply copied and pasted the same code into my blogger template. It turned out to be a good idea, as it makes my blog look a bit more interactive, as you can see (if you're using IE) on the top left! It could potentially also distract readers though, as they'd see something moving in the top left corner, while they're trying to read a post!

I'm sure there are other better services that offer free slideshows that can be integrated into webpages/blogs, but by having the Myspace slideshow, you can show the same slideshow on both your blog and Myspace. So any changes to your slideshow on Myspace will also take effect on your blog.

So that's one more way in which Myspace can be integrated with blogger! I've posted a couple of more integration tips in some of my previous posts (e.g. see here, and here).

No comments: