Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New Mix -- Soul @ Mint

I've finally managed to get myself to make a new mix after months and months. I'm calling it the Soul at Mint mix, as it was made especially for an Open Decks competition I'm playing at tomorrow (Wed) night, at Mint Nightclub in Brighton. Winner of the comp. gets residency and record vouchers! There's some tough competition though -- the experienced DJ Pound (dj oldfart on ITM) will be playing right after me, and I'm sure there's some other ITM DJs (probably even Mike Jules) that are playing in the coming weeks. But even if I don't win, it's at least it's another venue to add to my list of conquered venues!

Anyway, back to my mix. It's very soulful, so in that way fairly different to my other, more upbeat/"jacking" mixes. The tracklisting is given below, and you can download it from here. It's a 1 hour (70MB) mix.

DJ Freestyle -- Girlz & Boyz
Greenskeepers -- On The Line (Mark Farina Remix)
Kaskade -- Gonna Make It (Original)
Chuck Love -- Soul Symphony feat. Fourfeet (Original)
JT Donaldson -- Trust Me (Broadway and Wilson Remix)
Bryan Jones -- Baby Fever (Original)
Swirl Peepz -- Excuse Me (Original)
Chuck Daniels -- The Get Back
Oliver Desmet & B. Mccarthy -- Disco Dust (Original)
Jay West -- Feelin Sexxy (DJ Freestyle Mix)
Ross couch -- Latin Fusion (Da Sunlounge Mix)
Da Sunlounge -- How Can You Resist?
Town & Country -- Love Could Be (Town Mix)
Natural Rhythm & Trap Groove -- Dancefloor Jazz (Trap Groove Mix)
Herbal Essence 003 -- Disco Inferno

No comments: