Thursday, November 02, 2006

Latest Purchases from SubStrata

There's a huge sale on at SubStrata with all items at least 50% off, so I made full use of it. I bought 13 tracks for $110 (including registered post shipping), which comes upto AU$8.50 per record! That's the lowest I've ever payed for brand new vinyl. I picked a couple of gems including Chuck Love's 'Soul Symphony' (which I should have bought a long time ago!) and Kaskade's 'Gonna Make It'. Hope the records reach me by Friday so they can have their first spin on Sunday night!

Childs, Jake - Do You Feel Me: JT Donaldson rmx (12")
Chuck Love - Soul Symphony (12")
Cosy Creatures - Show U The Way (12")
Daniels, Chuck - The Get Back EP (12")
DJ Freestyle - Forest Lake Grooves EP (12")
Fiasco, Johnny - NRG 2 Burn Vol.2 (12")
Hogan, Slater & Chuck Daniels - Stay Tuned (12")
Johnson, Brett & Dave Barker - Silly String (12")
Kaskade - Gonna Make It (12")
Littlemen - A Day In Oakland EP (12")
Saint & Marco Santiago - Igloo #9: Libera Mi Alma (12")
Vernon & DaCosta - Real Food For Pretend Chefs EP (12")
Ward, Shawn - Twilight EP: Fabriani / Jay West rmxs (12")

No comments: