Saturday, October 21, 2006

William from Radiance

A DJ I met at Stellar Bar a couple of months ago (see the video in the Videos section) called William, happens to be a regular at Hideout Bar (pics from their website on the left) in Singapore, where I will (hopefully) be playing on my next visit to Singapore. William randomly happened to walk into Stellar Bar, and after introducing himself to the boys at the Friday night House Party, scored himself a gig on the same night (he used someone elses records).


I had a chat with William that night and found that he comes down to Melbourne every couple of months, and that he plays at Hideout pretty often. Recently on doing a search for Hideout, I found that William belongs to a House group called Radiance in Singapore, and that they play at some of the coolest bars/clubs there. Check out their website, pictures and mixes here.


Small world!

No comments: