Sunday, April 23, 2006

New Home for Abandoned Vinyl!

I found a new home for some of my older abandoned Vinyl -- right alongside my favourite tunes in the US House and Commercial crates.

I had bought these abandoned tunes at Collector's Corner and HMV about a year ago, but they slowly slid to the back of my crate and eventually out of my crate, probably as a result of my changing taste in music. Now that I've got a much more diverse collection and taste for music than I did back then, I thought I'd have another listen to the abandoned tunes, and I was over the top when found some awesome tracks from artists including Miguel Migs, Mylo and Arman Van Helden!!

Some of the tracks from even the unknown artists made it into my crate -- although they weren't US House tracks, they still sounded darn good!

Hmmm...looks like I can skip record hunting this week!

No comments: