Saturday, April 08, 2006

Friday Night @Inck

Had a good day last Friday. Started it off by doing some record shopping at Rhythm & Soul, followed by my Friday night set at Inck Lounge (yes -- I woke up late). At Rhythm & Soul I was looking for some bumpy House, but most of the stuff I looked through weren't bumpy enough for me, so I ended up picking a few more Deep House tunes than I had planned. The jewel from the lot was a DJ Freestyle track, followed closely by a Joey Youngman remix of a deep track.

Inck Lounge was fun as usual. I enjoyed the new tracks I had bought earlier in the day -- they mixed well with my collection. I could do some finer mixing than the previous Friday because the foldback speaker was connected this time. I stayed at Inck with some friends till about an hour after my set, listening to the next DJ -- Jorge Hernandez -- play some funky upbeat House with a Latin flavour.

Looking forward to a 5 hour set tonight at Lustre Lounge!

No comments: