Sunday, April 30, 2006

More Gems from Collectors Corner Melbourne!

I went over to the city for a while today and thought I'd pop into Collectors Corner on Swanston Street since I hadn't been there for a long time. I used to go there often to buy Vinyl when I was just starting out -- since it was mostly second hand Vinyl, it was a good way to start my collection!

When I went over, I found that their house/techno/DnB section upstairs had closed down, but luckily they had a small collection downstairs. I started digging in and after just a few minutes I hit gold -- I found an Inland Knights double record, an Inland Knights remix, and a Fred Everything track! All 8 tracks of the Inland Knights double sounded great! I also found another good track with some quirky beats from an unknown artist. Best of all, I only payed $8 on average for each record (counting the double record as one)!!

I'm not sure if I'll ever get that lucky at Collectors Corner -- they don't seem to have a big House collection anymore and I think I finished looking at all the relevant Vinyl today. I may just have found the last few gems. Oh well...

1 comment:

Webmaster said...

Yeah whatever.