Thursday, February 08, 2007

RMIT Orientations!



After handing over two demos, and waiting for over a month and half, I've finally been asked to play at the RMIT Orientation for the RMIT City campus, Bourke St. campus, Brunswick campus and the Carlton campus! I can't do the Carlton one, but I'll be playing at the others.

Really looking forward to these gigs! I've played at the RMIT CS/IT Orientation twice in the past, but this time it will be at the main orientations, which will definitely have better equipment, more powerful speakers, but most importantly, more people! Hopefully there will be over 500 people at each of the orientations, since 300 was estimated for the first CS/IT orientation I had played at.

Another day-time 'party' I'm going to be able to use my digital(video) camera with, so keep an eye on this blog for a video sometime in the next couple of weeks!

No comments: