Thursday, July 27, 2006

ParkLife Melbourne!!


Melbourne is well known within Australia for its parks and gardens. The ParkLife event started in Sydney 8 years ago. The parks in Melbourne are better than those in Sydney. Erm, so ParkLife is probably more appropriate for Melbourne? What took them so long to try ParkLife in Melbourne??

/end rant

So finally, ParkLife in Melbourne! Tickets are $79 + bf (which I think means, if you have a boy friend you only have to pay for one person. But if you have a girl friend, I guess you'd have to get a boy friend for the day, or ask your girl friend to buy the ticket?). The date is 23rd September, at the park across Fed. Square, next to the Yarra!

What a spot!

Best of all, Mark Farina is playing!! But what makes Park Life even more special for me is that, I'd most probably be able to record it properly on my digital camera as it's a day event! Which means, yes, you the reader, will be able to come have a look at the video on my blog (if you're not in Melbourne that is, otherwise you'd be attending too, right?).

Awesomeness!

1 comment:

Webmaster said...

OK I was wrong about the + bf part. Ended up being $76 head. Still worth it though -- just bought my ticket!!