Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another Sunday Lounge Poster!

I did a mistake with my last poster for Sunday Lounge: instead of desgining and printing it as a portrait, I designed and printed it as a landscape, resulting in much frustration, waste of time and money, and much embarassment.

The reason I did a landscape poster was because I got confused after I saw the posters for the other nights advertised outside Hush Bar. They were all resized down to around 20% of the original sizes (101x75cm) and put onto one page with "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday" etc. written on top of the respective images, and the resized images were all in landscape. Little did I know that they were not originally in landscape -- they were all cropped from the original portrait image into smaller landscape images!

So in the end I wasted $65 for the poster, but then again, I can stick it on my wall at home to keep reminding my housemates to come to Sunday Lounge!

So here's the new poster in portrait. Doesn't look as good as the landscape version I reckon.



No comments: