Saturday, May 20, 2006

What a 21st!

Had a great time at a family friend's 21st birthday party. Lazz and I were the DJs and we played a wide range of music from 80's to Funk to Rnb to House. The speakers were 12" JBL Horn speakers with built in AMPs, and we took our own equipment -- Numark CDN-36 rackmount CD players a Numark DM3050 (3 channel) mixer and 2 x Technics turntables.

The party was very well organised -- lots of good food and deserts, some really nice speeches, and some really good belly dancers as well! The music was good too (of course) and we got a large group of people dancing to RnB and House. Definitely the most entertaining 21st I've played at so far!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»