Friday, May 19, 2006

Chillout House @ Inck!

It was layed back music at Inck tonight. I'm not talking "layed back" as in the stuff I usually play (which is layed back compared to what the DJ after me plays) but I'm talking layed back in the most layed back sense of the word -- i.e. the type of House music that makes you question whether it's House music at all!

I had to play layed back stuff because I was playing the first set starting 5 PM, so it was too early for the tunes I usually play. I had to spend a lot of time hunting down the most chilled-out tunes from my record collection. Most of these tunes ended up being a chill-out version of some of my favourite more upbeat tunes.

I had a lot of fun playing (and so did the people -- two of them actually told me they did!) and I enjoyed a lot of those tracks, most of which I had heard for the first time. It was a good change from the set I usually play -- I think I'll have to ask the manager to give me more chill-out sets in the future!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»