Tuesday, March 07, 2006

March 2006 Demo Up!

I've finally created a demo after a long silence! The main motivation was because I had to give Inck Lounge a few copies for them to distribute. The demo can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.

The new demo is a bit different to the others, as I've put in a few deep tracks around the twenty minute mark, which some may actually think of as an anti-climax. But I think after this "deep break" I managed to raise it up to quite an upbeat (maybe even a tad commercial) track, after which I played a few more funky and chunky tunes before shifting to low gear and finishing it off with a few jazzy tunes.

Overall, I think some of the mixes could have been better (e.g. the mix into the Jack Childs track), but in general I'm happy with this one.

1 comment:

Blog Intro said...

This Blog will be Introduced on BlogIntro.com today!