Sunday, May 22, 2005

May DEMO Created!

My May DEMO is now online! I think this one is more funkier than the previous, and a bit better in terms of how long the mixes are and how different one mix is from the next. I think the tunes are better than the previous too and its a bit less boring!

1. Fred Everything -- Forever (Dub Mix)
2. Trentmoller -- Le Champagne
3. To-Ka Project -- Revolution
4. Alexander East -- Feel Me (JT Donaldson Remix)
5. Colette -- Feelin' Hypnotized (Jason Hodges Mix)
6. Natrural Rhythm -- Nevicata (Jason Hodges Remix)
7. Just Jason -- Different Things (Joey Youngman Mix)
8. Troydon -- Steppin' Up
9. Lawnchair Generals -- The Truth
10. Lawnchair Generals -- Alright
11. Funkalizer -- Capricorn
12. Joey Youngman -- Casual Encounters
13. Mario Fabriani -- Things to do

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff mate...bring it on...

Webmaster said...

Here's some feedback I received for this DEMO from inthemix.com.au

---

Nice mix, I enjoyed this a lot, fairly laidback but worked well, a lot of tunes in there I liked.

---

Quality tracks and quality mixing. Thumbs up!!!!

---