Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Strike Bowling Bar

Played at Strike Bowling Bar for about 1.5 hours last night. T'was fun. Tried out some of my new electro tunes and electro-influenced house tunes ;) The bar staff and manager (??) was lovin' it. Not a lot of crew came down with me this time unlike last time, but t'was fun anyhow.

Might ask Clint to book me in for an Open Decks @ Stellar day after (Wed), so I can try out some of those tunes on a better soundsystem! The soundsystem at Strike was not going on full volume.

1 comment:

Webmaster said...

Played at Stellar's Open Decks.

In the beginning I had to play around with some controls behind the bar, to stop a CD they had running and to switch to the decks.

Then while I was playing there was a sudden drop in volume, which turned out to be my jacket moving the crossfader to the wrong side, when I came too close to the mixer! Took me a few seconds to figure out why the hell the volume had dropped (even tried playing around with the controls behind the bar again) until I realised what had happened :-s

I had to wait till the volume dropped thrice every 10 mins or so, before I started to keep my distance from the mixer!