Monday, June 27, 2005

Upcoming Gigs

June 27th [8pm - 10pm ] : Strike Bowling Bar

Playing at an Open Decks session. Looking forward to playing here while my friends go bowling :-P

June 30th [7.30pm - 11.30] : Lustre Lounge

Private function. I'll be playing some US House, Commercial House and requests.

July 2nd [8.00pm - 1.00am] : Lustre Lounge

Private function. I'll be playing mostly US House and Commercial House. Will also be playing a few 80's classics and some specific tunes requested beforehand.

1 comment:

Webmaster said...

Had an awesome time at Lustre on the 2nd!! I got to play a lot of my US House tunes, and also got some practice 'mixing' with 80's music towards the end. I played some requested tunes -- mainly pop remixes of house tunes (yes, cheese) towards the halfway mark..