Wednesday, April 13, 2005

April House Mix

Also posted in the House forum at inthemix.com.au. Received some positive and useful feedback which I'll post here once all the feedback comes through!

1. Bassline Road -- Infused
2. Solar House -- Basement Nights
3. Jake Childs -- Plain As Day
4. Joey Youngman -- The Pickup
5. Lawnchair Generals -- Speechless
6. Joey Youngman -- Keep Rocking
7. Lawnchair Generals -- One Thing
8. City Loop -- U Got Me
9. Armand Van Helden -- My My My (Ashley Beedle's New York Fam Remix)
10. Troydon -- Phat Boy
11. Jake Childs -- Soundz (Screwed and Chopped Remix)
12. JT Donaldson -- Makin' Music
13. Johnny Fiasco -- Jazzmatic
14. Jesus -- The Second Gift

1 comment:

Webmaster said...

Here's some feedback I received for this mix :-

--------

luvvy, your mix is wicked man - great tunes and mixing, really enjoyed it.

my only criticism would be the position of the jake childs tune. to me the jc tune is very "funk" driven and needs to be played at a good tempo. it makes for a good change in momentum but the tune before it was really quite deep and I kind of thought the next few tunes then pulled things back a little deeper. thought the jc tune would have been better towards the end. but yeh, strictly my view on the way I play some of these tunes.

great mix man!

--------

Luvvy just grabbed your mix, very nice, fairly chilled, could magine it at a bar on a sunday arvo

Well mixed, nice one dude keep it up

--------

...(and some are pretty good - nice one DjLuVvY & co)...

--------

> Luvvy just grabbed your mix,
> very nice, fairly chilled, could
> magine it at a bar on a sunday
> arvo

> Well mixed, nice one dude keep
> it up

I have to second that, was really nice.

--------