Friday, October 15, 2004

LazZ's debut and Val's B'day!!


Celebrated my girl friend's b'day on Friday with about 40 guests, plenty of food, beer and lots of music!! This was also LazZ debut performance!! He warmed up the dance floor with mostly RnB and HipHop while I played some RnB and 80's (requests!!).

Had a great time -- probably the best party ever held at this house.
The great thing about this house was the huge lounge with floorboards which formed a good dance floor for the parties. Also the extra bathroom on the ground floor is very conveniently accessible for even the quickest of pukes! And the backyard!! Great for all the BBQs and for a quick smoke. Too bad we couldn't stay there for more than a year or so...the landlord's son wanted to move in :-/

Here are some pics of LazZ (top left), my g.f. (top right) and myself in action!! You may notice the unfinished pizza and beer in the pic with my g.f. in it.

No comments: